Boarding fees per term
Benenden offers five forms of financial support at different points of entry:
– The 11+ Fourths Award programme, which offers up to 110 per cent fee remission to girls entering Year 7 who are currently attending one of a list of local primary schools, located within a 7.5-mile radius of Benenden. The full list can be found on its website, linked below.
– The 16+ Founder’s Award offers up to 110 per cent fee remission to girls entering the sixth form. In addition to covering fees, school-uniform costs are covered if necessary, as are two extra activities per term.
– Continuity of Education Allowance supplements are available to any children already in receipt of CEA and may cover up to 10 per cent of fees. (CEA generally covers 90 per cent of fees for the given school, although it is worth noting that there is no help given for further expenses from the MoD.)
– Support of up to 110 per cent of fees is available to daughters of Benenden Seniors on joining the school. Applicants for the Seniors’ Bursary will be assessed in the same way as the general bursary programme.
– Benenden general bursaries at 11+, 12+, 13+, 14+ and 16+ are means-tested awards that are open to all UK residents.
For full details of these, as well as application details and eligibility criteria, please see below:
Director of Admissions Giles Smithregistry@benenden.school